Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby Larsen # 2!



Matt and I are excited to share that we are expecting our 2nd child come November 8th. We are now 13 weeks pregnant and thankful for how the first trimester was easy, healthy and full of energy. Please begin praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Our doctors give us every hope that this will be a healthy and normal pregnancy and we trust that God will provide for our every need and take care of this precious baby. I feel great and have had my normal energy level and only 4 days of nausea. The start to this pregnancy has been a great gift filled with feeling great and lots of energy. A huge answer to our prayers. Couldn’t be more thankful for that! Life is super excited about this little baby, too!

God is good! Thanks in advance for your prayers…

9 comments:

Catherine said...

OH Congratulations Lauren. This is amazing news!

Mindy said...

oh my goodness, I'm soooo thrilled for y'all!!!!! Huge congratulations!!! I'll be praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy!! Love you so much!!!

Amy Marable said...

Congratulations Lauren!!! So exciting!

Lisa said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!

Chanes said...

congrats!!!

Mallory Williams said...

Congratulations you three!!! So wonderful!! :)

Mallory Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Will and Vanessa said...

Congrats Lauren and Matt!

Amelia said...

I am so excited for you!! I know just how much you will love having two little ones around and Life will love having someone to play with! My prayers will be with you for health and safety for you and the baby!!